Tuesday, October 7, 2008

hello. tuesdays are probably my favorite day of the school-week. this is because i have 3 hours of class, and it's all science (my subject of choice). today was really good because i really only had one and a half hours of class. here's my day: i had my biology midterm from 9:35 to 10:20, then i had breakfast at the hot spot which was: one pancake, scrambled eggs, milk, and a biscuit with gravy. even though it was cafeteria food, it was just what i wanted. then i went back to my room, and relaxed for a few minutes, skateboarded to chemistry which was only thirty minutes because our professor said we were ahead of all the other classes and all we were doing today was doing a worksheet. so i sat there, finished it, checked it with the key, and left! oh, and also, my bio recitation class was cancelled because we took an exam, so i'm done for today!! this day is awesome! 

So, now i've been in my room for a while, cleaning and thinking and playing guitar, and i made up a song. it doesn't have any words and is short, but i just love putting chords together. so i recorded it for you to hear. hope you like!

2 comments:

donnasue said...

how do i get to hear the song ? you'll have to talk me thru the steps if i have download it ...

jenny said...

Yah... how can I hear the song? I made up a song for Bella June... Trav and I sing it to her and she likes it. The words are very simple: "Bella June, Bella June, You're our favorite... Bella June."

:-) Talented, eh?